I was tagged by Sarah to do this fun little question and answer. I feel I am very open here on RWS, but there is still a lot you probably don’t know about me, so here we go!
Rules: 1 Post these rules
2: You must post 11 random things about yourself.
3. Answer the questions set for you in their post.
4. Create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
5. Go to their blog and tell them that you’ve tagged them.
6. No stuff in the tagging section about you are tagged if you are reading this. You legitimately have to tag 11 people.
11 random things about me…
1.) I like to sleep in the pitch black dark. If there is light in the room it’s all I can focus on and I can’t sleep!
2.) I crack my knuckles. I know, terrible habit. Fingers, toes, ankles, back…you name it!
3.) I am afraid of heights. I will never sky dive, bungee jump, or anything of the sort
4.) Sweet tea is my guilty pleasure
5.) When I get nervous, I clean.
6.) I am obsessed with making Shutterfly photobooks. I never print pictures…always Shutterfly.
7.) My cell phone is always attached to my hand. Because of the nature of my work, I need constant e-mail and phone access
8.) I am not spontaneous. I wish I was.
9.) When I was 5 I took ballet. I was not very good.
10.) My first car was a lime green new beetle that I drove for 6 years.
11.) My senior year of high school I was district MVP for volleyball, 1st team all district for basketball, and female athlete of the year for my school.
Questions for me:
1) What is one childhood secret you never told your mother? Well I wouldn’t have told her but she found out. When I was 5 or so I didn’t want to eat my peas so I hid them in my mom’s Bible and then when she was singing in the choir, she sat down, opened her Bible for the sermon, and all the peas fell out and everyone was staring at her!
2) What is your idea of a romantic date? A tasty dinner, and then going for a walk or sitting outside on the porch just talking. I’m easy to please.
3) Would you rather spend a whole day shopping or cooking? Shopping! I love to bake but don’t think I would enjoy doing it all day.
4) What is your favorite vacation spot? Disneyworld. Are you surprised?
5) If you could eat only 1 kind of food for the rest of your life, what would you eat? Something with cheese in it.
6) What is your dream job? I really do love my jobs! If I wasn’t doing this, I would love to help people plan their weddings and events.
7)If you were to be remembered for one thing, what would you like it to be? That I loved God and loved others.
8) If you could re-live a day of your life again, which would it be and why? Either my wedding day or pretty much any day of vacation with my husband. We have so much fun together!
9) If you were given a $1000 gift card, where/how would you spend it? Probably Banana Republic or Kirklands.
10) What piece of clothing is a staple in your wardrobe? My running shoes! Oh, you mean “real” clothes? A layering tank. Tops are never long enough.
11) What is the weirdest food you have eaten? I am a very very picky eater and don’t eat weird foods so I have no idea!
Questions for my friends:
1.) How long should you be engaged before you get married?
2.) Must read book?
3.) Biggest pet peeve?
4.) What is your dream job?
5.) crushed ice or cubed?
6.) Have you ever met anyone famous?
7.) Favorite summer Olympic sport to watch?
8.) Salty or sweet?
9.) Would you rather have an encounter with a bear or a mountain lion? Why?
10.) What was your favorite birthday party as a child?
11.) What size bed do you sleep in?
People I am tagging:
QOTD: Answer one of the above questions in the comments!
Get Your Free Printable Set!
Sign up to get my free printables on goal setting & fitness tracking.