If you missed any of my other posts on the Disney Fantasy, you can go to this post and check the old ones out. I promised photos of the most coveted suite on the ship…The Royal suite, so here you have it!
An unparalleled combination of luxury, personal attention and sophistication come together in our Royal Suites—featuring 1 opulent bedroom, 2 bathrooms, a dining salon, expansive media library, pantry and wet bar. The Art Deco décor incorporates fine artwork, vintage Disney hallmarks, elegant furnishings and signature services to take your cruise to a whole other level.
n addition to a host of upgraded amenities, a Concierge Royal Suite with Verandah has the following standard features:
- Sleeps: 5
- Size: approximately 1781 sq. ft. including verandah
- Room Configuration: 1 master bedroom with queen-size bed, 1 wall pull-down double bed and 1 wall pull-down single bed in the living room, 2 bathrooms including master with double sinks, rain shower and whirlpool tubs (whirlpool tub is also on the verandah), living room, media library, open dining salon, pantry, wet bar and walk-in closets
- View: Private verandah with floor-to-ceiling windows in main living space
this bed pulls down from the wall, with privacy curtain
your own hot tub, oh yes
HUGE deck space
beautiful view all to yourself
- 2 LCD 42″ high-definition flat-screen TVs (1 in the living room and 1 in the bedroom)
- iPod Docking Station
- In-room safe
- Hair dryer
- Phone with voice-mail messaging
- Individual climate control
- Privacy curtain
- Dining table
check out the twinkle star/lights on the ceiling above the tub
TV in the mirror? Yes please!
WOW! This suite is luxurious, but comes at a price. If you are interested in booking a Disney cruise please e mail me at email@example.com. It does not cost you anything to have me plan your magical vacation! You can currently book through the end of 2013, and spaces fill up!
QOTD: What is your favorite thing about this suite?