It has finally been revealed! The new 5th anniversary runDisney Princess half marathon medal is bbbeeaauutttiifffuuulll!
(Photo from Facebook Disney page)
For those new to runDisney, they tend to bling out anniversary medals, and this coming year will be the 5th year of the Princess half. (You can check out my race recap from last year and of the Royal Family 5k) It includes 5 pink jewels and some awesome sparkle. I must have it!
But wait, there was more good news released by runDisney yesterday, a sweepstakes involving the Princess half, presented by Lady Foot Locker. All you have to do is go to RunLikeAPrincess.com for your chance to win instantly some cool runDisney prizes like gear, or even free race entries or pasta party and race retreat tickets!
After last year’s Disney Princess half marathon
But, the grand prize (and I mean GRAND PRIZE) is amazing. If you win, you and three friends can have THIS:
- Race entry into Disney’s Princess Half Marathon, Disney Royal Family 5K, or runDisney Kids’ Races
- Pasta in the Park Party at Epcot at the Princess Half Marathon Weekend
- Platinum level ChEAR Squad/Race Retreat at the Princess Half Marathon
- Meet & Greet with Olympian and runDisney Training Consultant Jeff Galloway
- Round trip airfare
- $800 worth of Disney Dining Gift Cards
- 3-Day Magic Your Way Theme Park Ticket
- 2-Night stay at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge
- And the ultimate royal retreat the evening after the race… one night in the Cinderella Castle Suite at Magic Kingdom Park
Spend the night in Cinderella castle in the CASTLE SUITE?!?! Amazing, amazing prize, well done runDisney and Lady Foot Locker! The best news is you can enter every day until the sweepstakes is over in November, so you have plenty of opportunities to instantly win or win the grand prize! I know it’s tempting to see if you win an entry into the race, but be careful it’s filling up quickly so make sure you register! Then go to RunLikeAPrincess.com and enter to win great prizes!
QOTD: If you were told you got to stay in the Cinderella Castle Suite, what would be the first thing you did when you got in the suite?
Get Your Free Printable Set!
Sign up to get my free printables on goal setting & fitness tracking.